Monday, June 7, 2010

modern famblam

Soooo I've been severely lacking on updating this thing. Sorry, [nonexistent] intensely loyal cult of followers. I will reform. But probably not anytime soon, as I leave for Senegal (!!) in 8 days. Anywho, here are some things I like. I own approximately two accessories, so I decided to find some I want and will most likely never own:


Who wouldn't want this? Works for all genders, all ages, all everything, ALL.

Also from Pixie Market

I die.
From Modcloth

I've been hoping these will go on sale for plus/minus a year now, but all to no avail. ALAS.

Anyway, that post was slightly miserable but I was starting to feel guilty about ditching the satsumas and letting them rot and such (extending the metaphor too far? maybe?). In other news, I love Modern Family and making crossword puzzles (just when you thought I couldn't get any dorkier, I pull THAT outta my figurative sleeve...).

Farewell!

1 comment:

  1. Really quite sad that you haven't been posting much. I really do love your writing style and the wonderful pictures...

    Have fun in Senegal!

    ReplyDelete