Saturday, September 18, 2010

Blue

Happy Yom Kippur, my fellow Jews! It's always fun to spend a day not eating, sitting in temple, listening to words you don't understand, isn't it? Especially because just as you are settling into that mid-morning day-dream/snooze, you have to STAND UP, SIT DOWN, AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN.

Anyway, I actually do like Yom Kippur. 

Without further hesitation, heeeeeeere is an outfit I wore last weekend.

The shirt was my dad's back in the day, and my mom was cleaning out her closet, and just couldn't throw it away. So I took it. BAM.

Here you have a better view of the little Ugly Doll thing. My friend gave it to me a year or so ago, and I don't really know what it's supposed to be used for -- probably not being mercilessly hair-banded onto some tights, but alas, when inspiration calls, whatchu gonna do?!?

And finally, the Birkenstocks. How I love them. The ones that traveled with me to Senegal, resulting in a permanent sandal tan. Yes.

Farewell, international team of followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment