Monday, February 28, 2011

swag

Hello after a long absence! The prodigal (not) son (not) has returned. I come bearing gifts:

I wore this ensemble a couple weeks ago (and coincidentally, today, too). Fun fact: the pants are not from Aladdin himself -- contrary to popular belief -- but rather from Goodwill, for a whopping $10! Twas a proud moment indeed.

In other news... Yesterday was my 18th birthday (ruh roh -- jury duty, here I come) so I made the impromptu decision to dye my hair red. The results? SEE BELOW!

Doesn't everyone have those days when you think you're taking a photo but it's a video? I mean, I do. If it weren't for my feisty eyebrow (what a trickster) you may never know the difference...

Thurr is the hurr. Red.

Candid. Introducing the Tobes. The brother.

 Some of Toby's artwork. WE LOOK ALIKE.


Bye bye.


1 comment: