Sunday, April 4, 2010

bird, the bird, bird is the word

HAPPY EASTAH! I plan on wearing all pastels today in celebration.*

Last night was opening night, so I figured I needed an appropriately gaudy/bright outfit. I wanted to wear these lovely shoes a family friend gave me a while ago, so I pretty much based the outfit around them. I like to think that from bottom to top, this outfit was a mix of tacky-Texas-soccer-mom and artsy-fartsy-Parisian-student.


The boots are horrifically treacherous to walk in (I need a person as a crutch at all times). Thus the sitting.


Don't be fooled by the fact that I'm smiling. My feet are crying. 


Luckily, my love for these high-waisted jeans made up for the suffering and pain my feet were going through.

* = why ARE pastels associated with Easter?!

To all the Easter celebrators, have a wonderful 
day eating/finding/painting eggs today!

P.S. Thanks to the glorious Chansooooooo for taking the pictures! I am moving up in the world; for the first time, a real live person took my pictures, instead of the ole self-timer! It was a lot more terrifying than I would have expected, but you know, baby steps, baby steps.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh good times as a personal crutch...lookin good

    ReplyDelete