Sunday, April 25, 2010

look for a street that starts with g

Wore this a couple days ago...
Toby wanted me to do a "hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil" (or however that goes) thing, but it kind of failed, but here are some of the wonderfully entertaining (maybe?) results.
The expression... That's what you look like when you're really trying hard to KEEP THE EVIL OUT OF YOUR EARS.
This is supposed to be witty because it's playing off of the fact that I'm almost legally blind*. See I'm holding my glasses off, to "see no evil"? Ha ha ha.

Anyway, I'm in a bitter mood, but alas, such is life. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, I got the Rodarte for Target dress! YAAA! It's so frekking nice. Will be up here soon, I swurr.

* = just kidding, my mom is the almost-legally-blind, not-at-all-legally-blond, one.

Okay, the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment