Thursday, April 22, 2010

for you, droob

Well goodness this has been a dry spell! I suppose I just got too busy what with the play and school and remembering to eat/breathe too... Still no outfit posts yet, but some inspiration type stuff? I'm getting into this whole Spring mood, but it's weird because it's also raining a lot... So I've been trying to devise an outfit that captures that, and have pretty much failed, so have decided to just post pictures of people who I think actually succeed at that.
First of all, the girl from the Uniform Project. I don't know if that is a skirt or a shirt or what, but whatever it is, it looks fantastic. The black dress gives the outfit a sort of edgy dark feeling, which I just love...


Other adorable cold-but-still-spring things to love:
(The four above images are from the Aperture Foundation.)

Hopefully an outfit post is coming soon. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment