Monday, March 15, 2010

back to preschool

A couple of days ago I dug through our drawer of old clothing and stumbled on some fantastic stuff, most of which was hopelessly small. HOWEVER, I did manage to find a lovely sweater that was my brother's when he was three! I went through quite an ordeal to put it on (approx. ten minute process, my armpits were crying in pain instantaneously), so I thought I simply had to take some pictures, to make it all worth while. So here we are:

 A little excited?

The pretentious looking-off-to-the-side picture... I'm sorry! Only posted this one because it gives a full view of the sweater.

Something that a frugal/cheap person like me thinks is cool is that I didn't buy anything in this outfit. Every piece is either a gift, another family member's, or borrowed. Thank you to Sofi for letting me borrow your skirt for so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment