Saturday, March 27, 2010

the search continues

I've been searching for the perfect wedge for a while now. And a few days ago, when my friend showed up with some Jeffrey Campbell boots, I decided to see how he was with wedges. And holy mother, THAT was a good choice. Or bad, actually, because now I have discovered the exact shoe I want, and know I can't get because I am young and therefore always broke. GAH!

Anywho, the first one...


Kind of like the coolest gladiator sandals ever created? In wedge form? The thickness of the straps is actually perfect, and all the buckles just enhance the whole quasi-industrial-but-hellza-chic look. Finally, the futuristic black outstep thing MAKES THE SHOE.

But that is only the beginning...



I suppose this one is fairly similar, but has an entirely different feel to it. The best thing about this shoe, I think, is the part just below the heel. See how the back of the wedge doesn't quite match up with it? Diviiiiiine.

Two last goodies to ponder...

Oh Jeffrey Campbell. Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jeffrey.

No comments:

Post a Comment