Monday, March 29, 2010

the truth is you're not a schizo; we just put a chip behind your ear

So first of all, I've decided to give my posts seemingly cryptic titles. To spice things up a bit. (I've also decided that it's still important to adhere to rules of grammar, even though this is on ze internet -- thus that whole old-fashioned thing of actually starting sentences with capital letters... I realize it's probably somewhat laughable that I'm giving this shpiel about proper grammar in a sentence that definitely isn't grammatically correct. Alas.)

ANYWAY, here's what I wore a couple of days ago. 


I'm wearing almost all the American Apparel I own in this outfit (including one of those wonderfully comfortable leotards! YUS!)


Boo that the flash is so obvious... Well anywho I enjoyed this outfit because I got to wear the shoes from my English counterpart, Rosa! Wooooo. Also because my mom is really very sweet. She saw that I was stressed about school and such and bought me some new tights. What a dear.

Finally, I currently have 7 followers! WHADDUP. That is all. Some people have actually told me they like this ole blog of mine, which is really really quite cool. Only one step between seven followers and world wide fame isn't that what they say? Well no. Okay goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Schnazzy. Noice and cryptic title too. So very confused atm hehe.
    I really don't know why you say you're a rubbish model, Anya. Silly gurl. I think you're rocking it

    ReplyDelete