Friday, March 12, 2010

Hello world!

After many days of prowling and stalking through countless other fashion blogs (Tavi and Susie Bubble being the faves), I've decided to try my hand at making my own. I know absolutely nothing about the fine art of blogging, and even less about the fine art of fashion. All I know is I like to wear odd clothes and get disproportionally excited about finding a cheap pair of shoes. And I figure, for now, that is qualification enough. So, here we go! POST #1!


















The Edwardian Ball - January 24, 2010.
What a wonderful evening! Kayla and I found out about it last year at our high school winter formal. We stumbled into the wrong room and faced skeletons of cats, steam machines, and absurdly tall and lean men. Much cooler than a high school dance? I THINK SO! So we logged the event in our minds, and patiently waited for a year to pass. AND THEN IT WAS TIME.




Feibi was super proud of her Asian parasol.


Farewell for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment